Sunday, January 2, 2011

Confession #15 : I Am A Planner

I am SUCH a planner that my family teases me about having OCD about it.

O.K. I'll admit that I probably am Obsessive/Compulsive in the trip planning area and I'll also say that this is not a bad thing as long as you are flexible (have a Plan B - and be flexible with it, too).

I cannot imagine coming to WDW and NOT having a daily (but flexible) plan for parks and dining. In fact, if you haven't made prior plans for dining, good luck on eating at the more popular places.

I am planning for a Dollywood trip this spring.
Unfortunately, DW does not have the information base that WDW has.

Google: Disney World trip planning. There are 314,00 results.

Google: Dollywood trip planning. There is 1 (one) result.

So. If any Dollywood veterans are reading this and have helpful hints, ideas, suggestions, must-do and don't bother lists, please, please drop a note in the comments.  My family will thank you.

TIA!

No comments: