Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confession # 1: The "D" Word and It's Not Disney



I've wanted to go to DollyWood for years now. Years.

This is pretty ironic since I live 5 minutes from the mother ship of all theme parks, Walt Disney World, which I love.

But oooh ... the Mystery Mine, Blazing Fury, Thunder Road, the Timber Tower, the Dizzy Disk, Smoky Mountain Rampage, Miss Lillian's Chicken House, Dreamland Drive-In, all the live entertainment ... call to me in a siren song understood only by other theme park junkies.

I have read, studied, and made copious notes and lists regarding everything DollyWood.

The on-line reviews from 'regular people' have been 95% positive. The other 5% complained about the cost of things.
Obviously these folks don't get out much and most certainly have never visited certain Orlando attractions.

The hubby has been pestered enough so that his eyes glaze over and temporary deafness occurs whenever the word DollyWood is spoken.

Dolly, if you're reading this, I'm coming!
I'm just not sure when. But soon!


No comments: