Thursday, July 3, 2008

Confession # 2: Tomorrowland's Treasure


My favorite thing to do at the Magic Kingdom isn't riding Space Mountain or Splash Mountain, nor any other Mountain.

These are great fun, no doubt, but the one thing I never leave the Magic Kingdom without doing is taking a ride on the TTA ... Tomorrowland Transit Authority -aka- the Blue Line -aka- W
EDway People Mover.

Yes, I admit it's rather tame, but it does have its moments.

Like the time we went through the Space Mountain area when the ride was shut down and the lights were on. The entire Space Mountain track was totally visible. I wish I'd had my camera.

And I love the ride spiel, it's hilarious.


"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
Your party from Saturn has arrived.
Please give them a ring."


Ride. Look. Listen.

No comments: