Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reading Trip reports


I enjoy reading the Disney newsgroups. Sometimes I learn something, sometimes I get a new perspective, sometimes I get a headache.

Recently, a Disney DVC member (as she kept reminding the readers) posted a very detailed 5-part trip report about her 5-day visit.

She complained about:

the resort,
the food,
the Cast Members,
the other guests,
the Disney bus transportation,
the parks,
the weather,
the local television news
bumping scheduled shows to report on the severe flooding in the area,

ad nauseum.

And - wait for it - at the end of the last report, she can't wait to come back!

BTW: on her 1st day, she notes that in a phone call from her office, she approved the laying off of staff in her business ...

I wonder if those folks are enjoying her trip reports?

No comments: